Before you install OS and patch to Jetson TX2 you must prepare items shown in below.
- A X86 based platform with Ubuntu OS which will be treat as a Host
- Use micro USB cable to connect DUT(Jetson TX2) and Host
- Let DUT to entry recovery mode
Now let's get started.
- Host should download Jetpack 3.3 from Nvidia website :
- Install JetPack-L4T-3.3-linux-x64_b39.run
sudo chmod +x JetPack-L4T-3.3-linux-x64_b39.run
- Select and install these 3 items. Others left as no action.
System will auto download "File System" "OS" and "Drivers". After file download, don't flash the image. Close the tool directly.
- Copy the patch file (R28_2_1_TX2_N310_1.tar.gz) to the same folder with "JetPack-L4T-3.3-linux-x64_b39.run" and extract the file
sudo tar -zxvf R28_2_1_TX2_N310_1.tar.gz
- Go into the folder with the same name of the patch file then type command shown in below and execute it.
If success, you can see "DONE" message.
- Open a terminal under ~/64_TX2/Linux_for_Tegra and type command shown in below then execute it.
sudo ./flash.sh jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1
- Wait for 15 mins and finish the flash process.